Ready to take your creative business to the next level? You need Marketing Strategies that work!
Successful artists inspire others to become collectors by using marketing methods that resonate emotionally with them. Grow your own art business by learning how you can do this, too.
This course will teach you how to:
- Develop your best portfolio, present yourself professionally, and get your work taken seriously.
- Identify your target audience, and write compelling marketing messages that resonate - converting prospects into collectors.
- Get press coverage, gain testimonials, and develop a raving fan base for your art.
- Use smart marketing techniques, ranging from direct mail and advertising to online and email campaigns.
- Build your network, make repeat sales and get referrals to new collectors.
- Create an effective art website that shares your story and portfolio with the world.
- Use social media to build a fan base, and drive traffic to view your work.
- Create a solid plan, market your work, gather prospects, follow up - CLOSE THE SALE!
Scroll down to view the course curriculum and topics.
Carolyn Edlund is an art business consultant, writer and speaker, teaching courses on marketing, sales and other topics for artists and makers.
With a background that includes 20 years running her own successful production studio, and seven years as a sales rep for a national art publisher, she has extensive experience in all aspects of launching and growing a creative business.
Since founding Artsy Shark in 2009, she has written hundreds of articles on the business of art and currently teaches at professional development events in collaboration with the Clark Hulings Fund for Visual Artists.
Get in touch: Carolyn@ArtsyShark.com